How to download spotify playlist
Download music from spotify
If you are a Spotify premium user you can choose where the songs or playlists are stored to listen to them offline. This does not mean saving them in MP3, but the app stores the files on your mobile or computer and when you are not connected to the Internet you can access Spotify itself and play those songs. This will also save data, even if you have an Internet connection because they will be stored locally and you will not be playing them in streaming.
But there are also limits, even if you have a Premium account in any of its available versions, you can not download all the songs from Spotify even if you have thousands of gigabytes free on your device. To download songs on Spotify and listen to them offline you can have a maximum of 10,000 songs selected simultaneously and they must be on a maximum of five different devices. You cannot have downloads on ten or twelve devices even if you are logged into your account. In addition, there is another requirement and that is that you must connect to the Internet every thirty days so that the downloads continue to work and are not canceled.
Download spotify playlist
We love Spotify! And we have our account full of playlists for every moment of the day, but for those situations when we don’t have connection or don’t want to spend data (and we don’t have a Premium subscription) we need to move them to a folder with beautiful files in MP3 format that we can play anywhere.
2. At this point we see that our Spotify and Yotube playlists appear in the central panel. What we want to achieve is to export the playlist we want to download from Spotify to YouTube. To do this, we look for the list and click on the export icon (it is right next to the three configuration points).
3. A window will appear in which we choose YouTube as the recipient of the export. We can change the name (or leave the existing one) and add a description (optional). Then click on the Save configuration button.
5. Now the export will start: depending on the number of songs in the list, the process may take a few minutes. At the end, right next to each song, it will indicate whether the export has been completed successfully.
Download songs from spotify mp3
It is clear that this type of restrictions are placed by the platform itself to try to avoid abuses by users who make the downloads. Another clear example similar in this same sense, we find it with the downloads of movies and series on Netflix. We can download these video contents, but they can only be played on that same device and through the official application of the platform itself.
That is why, if what we want is to be able to download Spotify songs, regardless of whether we use the free version as the premium, we present a series of programs that will allow us that possibility in a simple way and with different configuration possibilities.
To download songs from Spotify on our computer we can use an application like Spotydl, with which we can get our favorite songs in MP3 format. It has a user interface that has a more than reasonable resemblance to Spotify so that we have no problems to get along with it. We can import complete playlists and download all the songs that it incorporates. To do this you only need to paste the URL of the playlist to start downloading. In addition, it allows simultaneous downloading from many websites and has full integration with YouTube.
Download from spotify
– Next we must go to Spotify and select the playlist that we want to get physically on our computer. Once we have the list open showing all the songs, we must make the selection, either the complete list of songs, or an individualized selection of songs that we like.
– Once we have copied the songs, we will have to go to the Web service: ToGrooveshark. This service specializes in importing songs or playlists from Spotify to the Grooveshark service and confirming access to our account. To make this possible, we will only have to log in with our Grooveshark credentials. Next, we will provide the name we want to give to our playlist and in the next box, paste the songs in HTTP format that we had previously copied.
– Once we have the playlist in our Grooveshark account we will have to click on the share option, which will provide us with a link through which we will be able to share the playlist. In this case we will use it to download the songs physically. Thanks to the JDownloader program.